HEY I'M LEAVING ADELAIDE TO HEAD NORTH UP TO THE FLINDERS RANGES FOR A MONTH..

Friday 17 May 2013

Yes thats right leaving on Sunday for 1 month as I have to be back in Adelaide by 17th June for a job interview and testing with a federal government department which is the 3rd stage of a graduate application I made. Phew...  The final stage is being advised of a job offer or nothing by approx Jul-August to start in Feb 2014.

Never got to the 3rd stage before with a graduate job application.  Have had 37 straight job rejections which  includes last years applications!  

Tomorrow I am going to buy some black shoes, a work shirt and an acceptable jacket or jumper from the DFO at the airport...Havn't worn any work gear since 2008. Its gunna be a shock...

Also be buying supplies tomorrow...

After the interview the plan is to return to the outback and desert till maybe november unless other employers wish to interview me..

This morning I went to a pistol and rifle club shooting range in Adelaide with a friend.  I have never had a go at shooting guns before ever, so it was interesting.  Tried a 22 rifle and a 38 smith & weston handgun shooting at a target...Had to tape a cover on my glasses left eyepiece due to my left eye astigmatism (Google it??) thingy. 

Have still a fair few pics to upload on here......

22 rifle

38 pistol

Click on this pic to see my pistol shots! 1 in the centre, yowww, 3 9's, some 8's. Not bad for 1st go..Rifle shots were at bottom right black dot behind the date



0 comments:

Post a Comment