GOODAY FROM NEAR CRESCENT HEAD

Thursday 12 December 2013

Hey another week has passed.  I am at Goolawah Nat Park atm near Crescent Head down on the coast from Kempsey. 
A week ago I was at  Nelson Bay town and did some great snorkelling and kayaking on Port Stephens.  I have since been to Seal rocks, great surf swim spot, the Lakes district of Myall, Smith and Wallis Lakes and Hastings river for some serious kayaking.   Went snorkelling at Forster, Crowdy Head and Port Macquarie, checked out beaches between Forster and Port Macquarie and Crescent Head for surf swims.

Basically having a good time, kayak, snorkel and swimming every day and of course great weather here most of the time too which helps a lot!

I need to advise I have been to a lot of these places when heading south back in February so I have not taken hardly any new pictures.  You will have to go to the blog and click on early February posts to see some pictures of the above areas.

Two weeks till xmas,  woooooo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zsetxdfhn

sss said...

awerrg

Post a Comment