HEY I'M BACK..HAD A MINOR HICCUP WITH WIRELESS INTERNET, BUT ALL GOOD NOW..

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Currently at Grafton but stayin down coast at Nat Park. comin back here TM arvo for c/link interview. Hmmm.  Been to Evans head, Iluka, Brooms head and into 3 nat parks so far which r very cool.

Had a great walk and swim at the beach this morning from 6.30am, all to myself and the birds.  I could get used to the beach thing pretty easy but I think the outback and desert are more interesting in winter...

PICTURES WON'T LOAD ATM, so will upload some next time

Saw cupla strange country stuff goin down. 

On Monday I was watching American gridiron superbowl at ILuka pub by the Clarence river. Suddenly a dude comes from the back area wheelin a motor mower through the lounge and bar area, then about an hour later he wheels it back thru again, WT#...?  Maybe the mower is his best mate/drinkin buddy...

Next a dude goes flying by me on a rural rd then i come around the corner, he is standing unashamedly next to his car with his pants around his ankles pointing percy aloft, WT#...?

Finally when i get off the pacific hwy and go into Maclean and later Ulmarra which r both on the clarence river they both smelled like I was driving around the local tip, stunk from all the mud etc dumped by the floods lying around. Wouldn't like to be stayin there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment