HEY THIS IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT, NOT EXPECTED TO HAPPEN ON MY ROAD TRIP

Monday 18 February 2013

I am stayin in a mechanics workshop at Kiama south of Woolongong on my own for at least the next 2 nites.

Last nite I slept in van outside in street and have been in here since 7am this morning.

Mechanic tells me this arvo the diesel injection pump is coming out of engine in morning and going to another diesel place to get looked over and fixed.  Normal time is 2 days to get it back..  Hmmmm

The only problemo is the longer I am here the bigger the cost??  Looks like it will be 2 minute noodles for a fair while..Donations gratefully excepted...:)

On the flip side I get free use of an old falcon to cruise around in each day.

Very friendly dudes here, even gave me a beer earlier...

I am glad this problem happened on coast and not in the middle of the outback/desert, I would have to light a match or two and fly home as the cost would be prohibitive out there.

I will now have confidence the diesel injection pump is in top shape which is a major part of the engine...

Havin asparagus and leek risotto with salmon for dinner from coles, yummmmoooo!

IS ANYONE LOOKIN AT THE VIDEOS I HAVE PUT ON, SEE VIDEO PAGE ABOVE...


My home till at least thursday I think
Drop in for a cuppa, the billy is boiling!!
Top of engine is off, (oily part) turbo cover and battery as well.  The injection pump is underneath the cerrated pipe to the right of the top of motor, thats for the uninitiated like myself....

0 comments:

Post a Comment